newbie - Ward Cunningham's "Plumbin'" Example

Lic. Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Mon Dec 12 08:52:32 UTC 2005

> Thank you, this was helpful.  I was trying to run with a newer image, 3.8.
> Running with 2.7 made it work.
>
> So you have images available that are based on 2.7 with updates?  I am
> interested, as I try to get a grip on MVC before I move on to Morphic/Tweak.
>
> Thanks,
> Tim

Tim:

ftp://elpelotero@200-122-104-133.cab.prima.net.ar
user: elpelotero
passw: elpelotero

Squeak3.7-5989MVC.3.image
Squeak3.7-5989MVC.3.changes
SqueakV3.8MVC.sources (by mistake when I create sources, is not 3.8)

I load Plumbin

This image could read code produced by 3.8 or 3.9 and most code into belongs
to Boris Gaertner, I bring back the jpg, gif, png and mp3 support.

Also add one work in progress for remote command from regular 3.8 "mom"
image and resurrect the most simple way to have some Web slave server.

If you have any problem, send mail to me.

Edgar