SQL ODBC problem

Marcus Pedersén marcus.pedersen at comhem.se
Mon Dec 12 21:54:07 UTC 2005

I found my FFI, somehow it got lost in a copy paste session.
So it was originaly included in the download.
Sorry for the trouble!
Another questuion though, as I'm new to connect to SQL I of cause ran in to
a new problem. (I have just used DBMS to get info out of SQL db).
As you use the ODBCConnection class message dsn: user: password:
to astablish a connection to your sql, is there a specific way to write the
dsn?
I get an error saying "Data sourse name not found and no default driver
specified".
In dsn: I have written the name on my SQL-server. Do I have to include the
specific db that I intend to read from and how about them drivers?
I use MS SQL!
Many many thanks!
 Marcus