SqueakSource down

John Pierce john at pierce.name
Tue Dec 13 13:02:09 UTC 2005

Yes, it appears it is my fault. So I tried to do something like transfer
that domain to another "cheaper" registrar. The losing register says the
transfer is complete so he stopped resolving squeaksource.com. The gaining
registrar (my new cheaper one! ;-) says he is awaiting to transfer. Ugh! So
it appears I am caught in a DNS worm hole.

Sorry for the inconenience. So the proxy is probably not down, but rather
DNS resolution is.

Regards,

John

--
It's easy to have a complicated idea. It's very very hard to have a simple
idea. -- Carver Mead