Monticello+Suggestion

nicolas cellier ncellier at ifrance.com
Fri Dec 16 18:31:24 UTC 2005

Hello,

Monticello is a great idea, but there are so many projects...
One little simple thing could greatly enhance its use and usefullness:

I suggest one can search for keywords in project descriptions rather than just
in project names.

Thus, it would be much easier to find people interested in same subjects and
having already started a project, and eventually join them if they will.

For example, if I enter Complex or Matrix or Euler or Quaternion, no project
name matches, though I am quite sure these things are here...

By now, i have to google...

Does anyone agree?