SMTPClient ConnectionTimedOut: Cannot connect to 10.10.10.10:25

Bernhard Pieber bernhard at pieber.com
Sat Dec 17 17:00:47 UTC 2005

Hi Bob,

Thanks for your answer! I realize now that I should have been more
specific in describing my error.

I have solved the problem in the meantime. I realized that my Mac did
not suffer from the problem but all of my PCs did. This ruled out my
router configuration. Then it quickly turned out to be my new anti virus
software which I already installed some weeks ago. I had to put
Squeak.exe in the exceptions list.

Sorry that I did bother you all with a problem which turned out to have
nothing to do with Squeak whatsoever. :-/

Regards,
Bernhard