[ANN] new update 6707

stéphane ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Mon Dec 19 17:46:33 UTC 2005

Hi all

Traits have been pushed in the update stream. We will put soon an
image on the ftp.
Adrian and alex have been preparing some extra menus for the browser
and the fact
that we do not see uses: in class definition when not needed (ie when
the class does not
use traits). These changes are to come. This means that traits will
be unnoticed if not needed.

Next update will contain a lot of simplex fixes that have been
pending. If you get frustrated
because your cool fixes is not harvested please shout ;). We are
trying to get a team on foot
to review more actively the fixes, if you are interested please join
v3.9 mailing-list.

Stef and adrian

PS: Marcus is back from chile and we will schedule the final release
certainly for end of february or mid march.
So we will certainly move in beta beginning of february.