[ANN] new update 6707

Adrian Lienhard adi at netstyle.ch
Mon Dec 19 20:09:47 UTC 2005

Hi Andreas,

Actually, I've written my message...

http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/squeak-dev/2005-December/
098710.html

...also in response to this previous thread you're mentioning, in
which I said to produce something concrete to talk about. Have you
missed my post?

Since there were no concernes raised and there is quite some pending
work to get pushed in 3.9a, we decided to make the traitss changes go
in now.

But I'm still open for questions and feedback, of course. However, I
think, a discussion should rather happen today than tomorrow...

Cheers,
Adrian