[ANN] new update 6707

stéphane ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Tue Dec 20 08:23:34 UTC 2005

Hi andreas

Have a look at it. We always kept in mind the original discussions we
got and did our best.
Note that the uses: {} will disappear when not needed. Adrian was
preparing some changes but we prefered not
to add them at the last moment. All our plates are too full :). Now
we are evaluating a new omnibrowser version of the browser
and nathanael promised that he will help :).

I hope to have the time to play with tweak over holidays and dream
about the second book. But building a new lab
with a different cultur is difficult and time consuming.

Happy christmas.

Stef

PS: I put a new image on the ftp so that we all do not lose hours....

PSPS: I encourage everybody to play with the system. Now if the
majority does not like what we did we will
take all the consequences. As in politic, we should learn from
feedback without losing our souls. I think that there
are enough space for multiple distributions of squeak.