About ToolBuilder and Plus Tool set

Cees De Groot cdegroot at gmail.com
Tue Dec 20 13:40:12 UTC 2005

On 12/20/05, stéphane ducasse <ducasse at iam.unibe.ch> wrote:
> For the explorer I was willing to spend some time to move behavior
> around but does it make sense to have morphic specific
> code in the explorerPlus?

No - the PlusTools should be completely UI agnostic. No UI-specific
code is allowed in there. So if Morphic-specific code is transported
from current tools to PlusTools, it should be split up in code driving
ToolBuilder and maybe ToolBuilder enhancements.

Note that ToolBuilder is a maintained package
http://kilana.unibe.ch:8888/ToolBuilder/ so patches should go through
the upstream.

I'm not sure about PlusTools' status - Andreas, is it an idea to
maintain it in the same repository as ToolBuilder?