Web caching (was: SqueakPeople restored?)

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Fri Dec 23 21:22:41 UTC 2005

OK, it's unfortunate that you had to remove it, I hope you can work out
a solution using it in time.

It was interesting that in (Firefox 1.5 at least) if I hit the refresh
button I would see a front page where David's last entry was in
November.  If I hit shift-refresh I would see the December entry listed.
I could go back and forth at will.  Now I get the latest version with
the December entry every time.

Ken