Which OS

Juan Vuletich jmvsqueak at uolsinectis.com.ar
Sat Dec 24 17:38:50 UTC 2005

In 1998, I was working at IBM, in a building with hundreds of programmers.
One day I turned my 19 inch monitor on its side, started Squeak, opened a
Morphic System Browser, rotated it by 90 degrees, and started to program. I
also needed to rotate the mouse by 90 degrees, but got used to it.

People passed by my desk, and kept looking at my display without
understanding what was going on. It was fun.

Cheers,
Juan