RV: [Morphic] [Q] About SyntaxErrorNotification missed methods

Andreas Raab andreas.raab at gmx.de
Thu Dec 29 19:39:33 UTC 2005

Because the category has been added to SyntaxErrorNotification the
former versions have been replaced by variants that take that category
into account. E.g., instead of:

	inClass:withCode:doitFlag:

it's now

	inClass:category:withCode:doitFlag:
                 ^^^^^^^^^
etc. I'm surprised you guys couldn't figure that out.

Cheers,
   - Andreas