Help requested with morphic-related bug

Kurt Thams thams at thams.com
Sat Dec 31 03:50:01 UTC 2005

I wrote a program to solve Sudoku puzzles, and when I run it I get a
problem... various submorphs stop drawing (and get rendered as a red box
with a yellow cross through it), and a walkback comes up with "Error:
Error: Instances of UndefinedObject are not indexable" (in
WorldState>>displayWorldSafely)

Not sure if I'm doing something wrong with my program or if it is an
error in Morphic.

Essentially, I fork a process and set a morph to step while the forked
process updates the model that the morph is drawing from.

The code can be downloaded from here: http://thams.com/Kurt-Sudoku-ktt.2.mcz

and executed with 'Kudoku example1'

Any help appreciated.

-- kurt