squeak & support for video?

Martin Kuball martinkuball at web.de
Sat Dec 31 11:21:39 UTC 2005

Am Thursday, 29. December 2005 22:58 schrieb stéphane ducasse:
> Hi martin
>
> Do you think that the state is good enough to have it in the Full
> 3.9?

Well, from my point of view it's still very experimental. Altough
usable for certain tasks. The next release will come with some code
examples. So you can see more easyly what it's good for.
And I think about making a Squeak Map version. So it will be more
accessable for people and hopefully I will get more feedback.

Martin