SqP Certifications (was Re: Let us face reality)

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Tue Feb 1 16:45:02 UTC 2005

On Tue, 2005-02-01 at 07:15 +0200, Brent Pinkney wrote:
> Hi,
>
> > One relatively easy move in that direction would be to simply open the
> > update stream to a larger number of people, say, anyone who has Master
> > status on Squeak People, which would be 19 people.  Plus maybe a few
> > hardworking Journeyer people.
>
> Ok, how does one get one's status bumped up ?
>
> Brent

My first suggestion would be to put some information on your SqP
personal page that helps remind us of the contributions you've made to
the community and the experience you have with it.  Secondly I don't see
any reason you can't lobby individuals for an upgrade.  It only takes
one Journeyer or higher to mark you as Journeyer for you to become one
(at least I think).

Ken

P.S. I've upgraded my certification of you.