[ANN] Stable Squeak 3.7 Universe

Lex Spoon lex at cc.gatech.edu
Wed Feb 2 00:30:44 UTC 2005

Simon Michael <simon at joyful.com> wrote:
> Ah, I found Coding Time so Far at
> http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak/3785 . Nifty.

Yes, this is why it is rough in many ways--it's not a lot of code right
now!  I agree with all the suggestions so far; they all need to be
implemented....  (after which, I'll have to delete that section!)

Even so, I think the scarcity of the code is a message by itself.  It
means the model is simple, and it means that even a basic implementation
seems good enough to make a little starter image.

Overall, I'm floored by the positive responses.  Thanks guys!!

-Lex