A Forum may be better in grouping messages then a mailing list

Chris Muller afunkyobject at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 2 17:53:16 UTC 2005

Hey David great to hear from you!

Maui is not a secret, but still not yet announced.  It has been available on
SqueakSource for some time as a prerequisite of "Magma tester", but I have not
had time to put together any documentation yet as I have been preparing the new
Magma.

I also understand I should decouple it from Morphic to faciliate easier porting
to Tweak someday, so I'll probably need at least one more iteration before the
announcement.

Is the Ruby group still meeting?  Perhaps they'll like to see the progress
since the last demo.

Give me call sometime.

 - Chris