YAXO and XML question

stéphane ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Thu Feb 3 07:49:07 UTC 2005

Thanks all

My point may have not be that clear> I had a vague knowledge about sax
event and dom tree in memory. Then why I like Smalltalk is that with
some comments and a bunch of examples I do not need a doc: I always
remember the quote of Dan about the fact that one single person could
learn
it and this is the learning part that is important for me. I do not
like comments or examples for the sake of them, I do because I want to
let other learning.

So each time I learn something new I try yo write it as tests or as
comments and yesterday my network connection was down so not browsing
of internet resources the night.....only squeak classes without
examples and comments.