Subversion mirror up!

goran.krampe at bluefish.se goran.krampe at bluefish.se
Thu Feb 3 13:28:23 UTC 2005

Hi all!

Ok, I have been fighting with Subversion (sigh...) and now I have
finally gotten it all together on our new SqF box
(box1.squeakfoundation.org). Currently I have a full mirror of the
current master Squeak VM Subversion repository
(http://squeak.hpl.hp.com/svn/squeak) and that mirror is available
readonly at:

	http://box1.squeakfoundation.org/svn/mirrors/squeak

This mirror syncs with the master every 10 minutes. If that is too
seldom, let me know. :)
To check out tutti la frutti, you do of course:

	svn co http://box1.squeakfoundation.org/svn/mirrors/squeak

...or just the trunk:

	svn co http://box1.squeakfoundation.org/svn/mirrors/squeak/trunk

I got some help from Chia-liang Kao, the author of SVN::Mirror (thank
god for open source), and it seems to work fine.

regards, Göran