SqueakMap about to move!

goran.krampe at bluefish.se goran.krampe at bluefish.se
Fri Feb 4 08:01:50 UTC 2005

Hi all!

We have been busy bees getting our new box running smoothly,
box1.squeakfoundation.org. Lots of services have been moved over there
from the old box and things have also been moved from
squeak.sourceforge.net, which we also are preparing to abandon.

Now, the time has come for SqueakMap to take the jump. :)

This will happen today within an hour or two. What will happen is that
the web UI will be non available and you will not be able to update your
map in your image. But installing packages etc should of course still
work fine - the server isn't involved in those activities. Eventually SM
will be back online and you shouldn't see any difference.

regards, Göran