Clastic port?

Serge Stinckwich Serge.Stinckwich at info.unicaen.fr
Fri Feb 4 14:13:16 UTC 2005

David Faught a écrit :
> Thanks to Prof. Ducasse (some time ago), I am looking at the
> possibility of porting some or all of Clastic,
> http://users.info.unicaen.fr/~karczma/Work/Clastic_distr/clastic.html ,
> to Croquet.  I have not really looked at Functional Programming
> languages like Clean before.  It seems fairly straightforward in
> itself, but I am wondering what is the best way to represent this kind
> of code in Smalltalk/Squeak/Croquet.

Hi David,

Did you try to contact, the author of this page ? This is one of my
colleague in my university. I know he is interested by Squeak.

--                                                         oooo
Dr. Serge Stinckwich                                     OOOOOOOO
Université de Caen>CNRS UMR 6072>GREYC>MAD               OOESUGOO
http://purl.org/net/SergeStinckwich                       oooooo
Smalltalkers do: [:it | All with: Class, (And love: it)]   \  /
                                                             ##