[ANN] Columbus, OH Smalltalk group

Benjamin Schroeder benschroeder at gmail.com
Fri Feb 4 16:07:04 UTC 2005

Hi everyone,

John Pierce and I are starting a group here in Columbus, OH for people
interested in Smalltalk and other dynamic programming languages. Our
first meeting will be

	Monday, February 7 at 7:00 PM

		at

	T.G.I. Friday's
	4540 Kenny Rd.
	Columbus, OH
	614-457-8443

For those who know the area, this is the Friday's right across the road
from the Henderson/Kenny Borders bookstore.

We intend for this group to be an informal way for folks to get
together and demo the latest things they've done, work on a program or
two, eat some food, and just shoot the breeze. We may have speakers
from time to time.

We're using Meetup.com to coordinate things
(http://smalltalk.meetup.com/28). However, please consider coming even
if you don't want to sign up there.

Please contact me (benschroeder at acm.org) or John (john at pierce.name) if
you have any questions.