Unix VM autoconf etc

Michael Roberts mike at mjr104.co.uk
Sat Feb 5 11:53:04 UTC 2005

Hi,

I'm trying to build the Unix VM from the SVN repository and the versions of
autoconf/automake etc that come with my Suse 9.2 are not compatible with
making the platforms/unix/config directory.

I would really, really appreciate it if someone could tell me which versions
are appropriate for any packages that I need - autoconf, automake, libtool,
m4 etc.  If actually it isn't possible without some hand-crafting then that
would be useful too.  I am trying different versions but slowly going insane.

many thanks

Mike