How do I load comanche on squeak 3.7

John Pierce john.raymond.pierce at gmail.com
Sat Feb 5 13:30:40 UTC 2005

I've not been maintaining the 3.7 script these days because I'm off
and running on 3.8.  I just used the 3.8 script last week and it
works, but you are right about 3.7 and something changing with
Komanche that has broken it.  I may look at it later if someone shows
interest.

John

--
Only the mediocre are always at their best. -- Jean Giraudoux