Looking cool (was: Morphic and business apps)

Bert Freudenberg bert at impara.de
Sat Feb 5 21:43:18 UTC 2005

No, Tweak is based on 3.6. We skipped 3.7 but soon will have a version
based on 3.8. The easiest way to play with Tweak is to download
Croquet, you can use the Tweak version in that image even without the
3D stuff.

Beware the screenshot does *not* show the default Tweak look but
something we built using Tweak.

- Bert -