Morphic and business apps

Guenther Schmidt gue.schmidt at web.de
Sun Feb 6 20:44:55 UTC 2005

Dear German,

thanks for your 2 cents, see I do want a different style of UI for
regular business apps, because I think the widgets currently used for
them are a bit dated and boring.

I caught a glimpse of what a *business app* could look like when I saw
screenshots from the Exobox project, which unfortunately are no longer
available.

Guenther