Morphic and business apps

Germán S. Arduino gsa at softhome.net
Sun Feb 6 23:44:24 UTC 2005

Hi Guenther:

I agree with you about the really cool look of Exobox, but was the only one
squeak-look that I've seen that really qualify to regular customers (in my
opinion).

However, all that I've seen about Exobox were the screenshots, never I've
seen the app nor the code, to can figure out how many works means to produce
that sort of UI. I tend to associate Morphic UI with long time to develop,
but may be my fault because I'm not an expert in Morphic.

In any case I think that a tool to automate the hard work of build UIs is
needed in Squeak.......yes, I know, we can develop one, but isn't a trivial
thing, and that task is (by now) out of my scope of knowledgment and time.

I'm interested also in know if Tweak is pointed to this use or not or, to
better says, what is the target of Tweak project (I would ask in Tweak
list.....).

Well, it's all for now.

Regads.
gsa.