Exobox (was Morphic and business apps)

Germán S. Arduino gsa at softhome.net
Mon Feb 7 00:12:18 UTC 2005

Exobox was ever (at least all time that I can remember) sorrounded by a
mystery halo.

I imagine that the authors (I think that I've read something about) don't
want to publish details nor nothing related to Exobox because some contract
or loyal stuff.

Then, unfortunately, we must forget it ........ :(

news:opslsvdpolzb486t at wynorski...