Partitioning the image (was Re: Shrinking sucks!)

stéphane ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Mon Feb 7 07:24:27 UTC 2005

Hi all

We have been discussing with colin about the next step for packages and
Alex is working on introducing a real package class (with a lot of
information/annotations) and he is building a new package centric
browser on top of OB. He will release that soon and ask for feedback
and help.
  I think that having a good browser and real packages (supporting
comments) and supporting package renaming are the preliminary to be
efficient curving packages out of the image. So we are getting there.

Stef