importing and compiling squeak code

Alan Lovejoy squeak-dev.sourcery at forum-mail.net
Mon Feb 7 09:53:48 UTC 2005

Cees>The reason is that I'm quite sure that behind all this is a higher-
Cees>level "I want Squeak to do this". State that and we'll be happy to
Cees>point out what the regular Squeak/Smalltalk way is to do that.

Although Brett didn't explain his use case, I strongly suspect that he
simply wants to experiment with programming at the metalevel.  Perhaps he
just wants to see how it's done, what can be done, what it's good for, what
the pitfalls are, and whether it's something that would be worth fully
pursuing.

--Alan