[ENH] ChangeSetRefactoring-gk with changeset splitting! ( [er] What I can review looks good )

frank.shearar at rnid.org.uk frank.shearar at rnid.org.uk
Mon Feb 7 17:56:05 UTC 2005

Caveat: I've just eyeballed this changeset.

Goran's posted all the Collection changes as CollectionPrintingEnh. I'm
happy with that code, modulo the bug I found - see my test suite in BFAV
post 26197 and the fix in 26186.

The ChangeSorter changes are of two kinds: simple cleanups (replacing
deprecated message sends, etc.), and the bits needed to add the
ChangeSet splitter stuff (#split*, mailMaintainers, #mailSplits:from:).

I looked at the PackageOrganizer and, quite frankly, I don't know enough
about this stuff to review it.

One thing the ChangeSet is missing is a test suite!

In summary, everything looks great to me, except for the bits I can't
review, namely:
* in ChangeSorter: #mailSplitsFrom:, #split*
* in PackageOrganizer: #changeSetForPackage:from:, #splitChangeSet:move: