Partitioning the image (was Re: Shrinking sucks!)

Frank Caggiano frankcag at crystal-objects.com
Tue Feb 8 01:02:03 UTC 2005

On Feb 7, 2005, at 19:39, Doug Way wrote:

> I will try to get on IRC, but it may be tough to do from work, I have
> figure out proxy/firewall issues.  (Is there a way to do IRC through a
> web browser? ;) )  And then evening-time here (EST) is 1am-5am Sweden
> time, ah well...

If you get firefox it has an IRC client built in.

#squeak on freenode.org uses port 6667, of course you could use IRCe
:-) If you do get the latest from SqueakSource, I need guinea pigs, I
mean beta testers.

regards
Frank Caggiano
frankcag at crystal-objects dot com
http://www.crystal-objects.com

The best education for the best is the best education for all.
					Robert Maynard Hutchins