[BIWEEKLY] 28 dec - 31 jan

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Tue Feb 8 16:55:43 UTC 2005

Thank you Gran!

I'm subscribed to the list and make some attempt to at least scan the
majority of messages, but the volume is quite high and it is possible to
miss the signal for the noise sometimes.  A summary of this sort is a
good way to review what we read and perhaps reconsider what we thought
we read.

One suggestion: If you could include links to either the starts of
threads or even better the more important messages in threads in your
report I think that would help people that want to follow up and read
the original messages for more information.

Ken