The future of Morphic (Was Re: Shrinking sucks!)

Dan Ingalls Dan at SqueakLand.org
Tue Feb 8 21:23:20 UTC 2005

I should have added (and now will) that all this same logic would (or at least should) apply to a minimal Tweak for the minimal image, as soon as Tweak becomes the framework of choice for Squeak.

Merely making the basic tools all work with a minimal Morphic would (or at least should) also make the task of porting over to Tweak much simpler.