Weirdness in BFAV's listing

Frank Shearar Frank.Shearar at rnid.org.uk
Wed Feb 9 12:54:22 UTC 2005

Take a look at http://bfav.squeakfoundation.org/listing and tell me if I've gone mad or not.

It seems like there's a small collection of messages (posts 26280-26285) repeated over and over and over. To see what I mean, look at posts 26641 and 26655. They're identical messages. And 26680, 26700, 26722, 26739, etc.

Did something go funny when the BFAV server stuff moved servers? Have I gone mad?

It's not very serious in a way, because all the duplicate posts appear in two threads (that I can see), so the weirdness will disappear as soon as those threads are closed.

Still, I'd like to know what happened. Any ideas?

frank

This email and attachments (if any) must be swept for viruses before opening. Their contents may be confidential or privileged and are intended solely for the named recipient. If you are not the intended recipient and you have received this email in error you must not read or use this email and should notify RNID on: +44 (0) 20 7296 8282.

RNID, Registered Office 19-23 Featherstone Street, London EC1Y 8SL No. 454169 (England, Registered Charity No. 207720)