Create an own SqueakSource server

Torsten Bergmann astares at gmx.de
Wed Feb 9 17:56:36 UTC 2005

Hi,

as far as I know there are currently 3 SqueakSource servers
available:

 http://www.squeaksource.com
 http://source.impara.de
 http://squeak.saltypickle.com

Are there any others?

I would like to run it locally on my machine. What is required to
set up an own customized SqueakSource server? Which Squeak,
Comanche, Seaside, Mewa, ... version will I have to load?.
Is there a prepackaged image for running such a server? If none
can we provide one to help a SqueakSource network growing.
This would also help small development teams managing their
Squeak projects.

Thanks
Torsten

--
DSL Komplett von GMX +++ Supergünstig und stressfrei einsteigen!
AKTION "Kein Einrichtungspreis" nutzen: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/dsl