[Tweak] Tweak position?

Andreas Raab andreas.raab at gmx.de
Wed Feb 9 22:06:08 UTC 2005

Hi Goran,

> Yes there is, as in that I *do* think lots of Squeak projects are being
> run in a non-open-source fashion. And I would like us to get more open.
> I stand by that position. And what do you know - it may very well turn
> out that when time goes by, the open projects are the ones still
> standing. Just look at Debian.

Oh, I don't know. I think there is a significant number of projects which
wouldn't pass your own definition of "openness"...

>> Heh. Exactly. Read my message as a search for collaborators.
>> Together we may even have a chance to master the process of
>> getting approved into the image.
>
> You know - I really like how this sounds. But I must still ask - what
> will Tweak need more?

Huh? I don't understand the question (and the form in which it is asked).
Are we doing due diligence here? :) How would I know what Tweak will need
more given that there isn't even a 1.0 yet...

> The Islands stuff (which of course sounds nice too)? This would be
> interesting to hear about.

I'll tell you as soon as I find out. Right now I'm still in the midst of
getting that part of the architecture right.

Cheers,
  - Andreas