[ANN] International Smalltalk Conference Call for Submissions.

Colin Putney cputney at wiresong.ca
Thu Feb 10 01:36:49 UTC 2005

On Feb 9, 2005, at 1:19 PM, Jon Hylands wrote:

>> Smalltalk Solutions 2005
>
> I'm planning on presenting the new autonomous controller I am working
> on in
> a demo, in the context of the vehicle my brother is building for the
> RoboMagellan competition this fall.
>
> This autonomous controller (written in Squeak, of course) will be
> pluggable
> not only for different underwater vehicles, but also different
> ground-based
> vehicles as well.

I'll be presenting a next-generation version of Monticello, which is
now beginning to take shape. It'll have a simpler, but more flexible,
versioning in engine that should allow for more different styles of
development and collaboration.

If they don't give me time on the official agenda, you'll find me
roaming the halls demoing to anyone who will listen. :-)