[Tweak] Tweak position?

Blake blake at kingdomrpg.com
Fri Feb 11 05:41:26 UTC 2005

On Thu, 10 Feb 2005 14:24:27 +0100, Bert Freudenberg <bert at impara.de>
wrote:

> No, Islands is project isolation. The "async event stuff" is a way of
> sending messages asynchronously. Incidentally I've written a bit about
> this recently: http://croquetweak.blogspot.com/2005/02/about-scripts.html

I was initially confused by two things in your entry, which I re-read and,
finally, understood.

As someone who's worked in a lot of traditional GUI builders: Wow. That is
cool.

Also, as someone who's tried to convert old-style top-down programming
which made things so easy to understand to use modern even-driven GUIs:
Wow. That is cool.

<downloading his fifth version of squeak to try out tweak>