What about UnstableSqueak and ENH management ?

goran.krampe at bluefish.se goran.krampe at bluefish.se
Fri Feb 11 06:12:13 UTC 2005

Hiya all!

"Doug Way" <dway at mailcan.com> wrote:
> So anyway, if you had this mcz->changeset converter, you could happily
> work in Monticello and just convert your .mcz to a changeset as the last
> step before submitting a fix/enh.

Ned posted and explained how to do that, so obvious I didn't think of it
either. :)

> Basically, I think we will be sticking with the update stream and
> changesets for a while longer, at least.  See Andreas' response on the
> UnstableSqueak SqP discussion here:
> http://people.squeakfoundation.org/article/39.html  I just replied there
> too.

I agree, let's keep using them - there are lots of other important
changes going on anyway.
And while on the subject I would like to point out this:

	http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/squeak-dev/2005-January/087
254.html

	(the previous msg has the actual changeset)

...that not a single soul has yet noted and given me feedback on. That
is a pretty important feature I have made you know. People have been
yapping about it a lot. :)

regards, Göran