About {} and its limits

stéphane ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Fri Feb 11 07:33:22 UTC 2005

Hi  Yoshiki

but we are talking about printed form this is why we have
	selfEvaluatingForm may be this should be text

I have another point/question
instead of
	self assertCode: '{Rectangle new . Object new}' print: 'anArray #(nil
corner: nil an Object)'.
I would prefer
	self assertCode: '{Rectangle new . Object new}' print: 'anArray #(
'nil corner: nil'  'an Object')'.

so that I can see the actual elements. What do you think about that.

Stef