Two real joysticks cause problem

Alexander Lazarević Alexander at lazarevic.de
Fri Feb 11 07:42:18 UTC 2005

Hi Yoshiki!

Yoshiki Ohshima schrieb:
>   Has anybody can confirm this problem, when you connect two physical
> joysticks to a Windows computer?  It is supposed to work if you set the
> joystick number properly, but it appears that it is not the case.

I can't remember seeing this problem when using the
JoystickTabletPlugin, but I found it so very limited in every aspect
that I had to write my own Input Device Plugin (Stick). You find more
details about it at [1]. It's still only working on Windows and needs to
be compiled as an internal plugin.

Alex

[1] http://www.lazarevic.de/stick.html