SqueakSource problems again

Adrian Lienhard adi at netstyle.ch
Fri Feb 11 12:28:11 UTC 2005

ok, to be more explicit:

There are two possibilities to get back to the latest state:

- again commit the package from your image to the SqueakSource server
as you do normally. Like this you don't have the intermediate versions;
if you like to have them too, see below.

- use the import function of SqueakSource which lets you upload package
versions via HTTP: log in to SqueakSource, select the project and click
"Import Versions". Like this you can add also earlier versions.
Probably you still have those versions of your packages in the folder
"package-cache". If not I can send them to you.

Adrian