SqueakSource problems again

Adrian Lienhard adi at netstyle.ch
Fri Feb 11 17:46:36 UTC 2005

thanks, Bert

I recovered the missing versions from disc and re-created the new
projects manually - so the system is almost as it was before crashing
this morning.

This means:
- you do not have to re-commit versions or register projects

but:
- check if no versions are missing and all projects exist. Maybe I
missed a new project. Just let me know.
- adjust the settings of your projects if one is in the list of new
projects (see below). I just added the admin from guessing the user
from the initials in the filenames (well, that was quite easy because
most of them were from Avi ;-)). For now, I am still admin in all those
projects to be able to change something (e.g. the another admin) if
needed. Remove me. Make releases of versions if necessary and change
the default access rights (now set to Read).

List of new projects I added again:

Seaside
Dispatch
WriteBarrier