Partitioning the image (was Re: Shrinking sucks!)

Daniel Vainsencher daniel.vainsencher at gmail.com
Sun Feb 13 01:15:42 UTC 2005

Agreeing to this subthread, I'd say instead of "So maybe we should ...
making those subclasses, ... at least a strongly encouraged best
practice." "make creating those subclasses easy by having better tool
support".

Tool support meaning:
1. The comment is actually shown in the appropriate places (package lists)
2. The class can be created as a side effect of some package operation
exposed in the right places.

Very interesting discussion... hope at least one experiment comes out of it.

Daniel

--
Daniel Vainsencher