MCP (Morphic Cleanup Project)

German Morales germanmorales at delta-sys.com
Sun Feb 13 04:59:45 UTC 2005

It seems that Ruedi Steinmann wrote:
> Hi,
> I'm interested in the MCP. Is anything going on? The page on the swiki
> seems outdated.
> (3.6 alpha isn't the latest version, I think...)

Unfortunately there's nothing going on...

All that we have achieved was doing some SLint related clean up. Then the
integration with the hardvesting, update stream or whatever was in place
in that moment (I don't remember now) was really painful. Most of the work
was eventually accepted and integrated as far as I know, but for that
moment the motivation of the team was already gone and/or people were
doing something else, so nothing more was done to clean up Morphic.

Anyway, if I can help you in any way, just ask.

German Morales