SqueakSource remarks and questions

stéphane ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Sun Feb 13 14:06:45 UTC 2005

Hi martin

this is indeed well-known problems. What is a problem is also that the
unix server is bad and slow.
So lukas and adrian have been working on the version 2 of squeaksource,
they hope to get something
soon (one month). It should fix a lot of the navigation and UI
problems. Then we should move it to a real fast machine.

Stef