[ENH] Associations Please review and read the tests

stéphane ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Mon Feb 14 08:04:58 UTC 2005

On 14 févr. 05, at 6:17, Brent Pinkney wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I had a look at this code since installing the Chronology classes
> required similar gymnastics not to break the image.
>
> 1. It would be nice to know soem background which motivated these
> changes.
> 2. The selector AssociationTests>>testtReadOnlyAssocEquality is
> misspelt.
> 3. Some of the tests use abbreviated names, some don't.
>    For readability for Those Who May Follow Us, raname methods like
> testReadOnlyAssoc to
>    testReadOnlyAssociation.
> 4. Could these three .cs files not be bundled into one changeset ?
> 5. Do we really need ReadOnlyVariableBinding ?

I think that andrew should let us know why this is better (I imagine
that this is better than a class implementeing that in your back, at
least when I read its name I know what it is about)
and I checked and all the class interfaces are the same, so normally
the changes should be compatible with
the rest of the system and do not break.

Stef