Small Squeak 3.7 image

Lic. Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Tue Feb 15 21:48:33 UTC 2005

On 15/02/05 09:04, "Pavel Krivanek" <squeak1 at continentalbrno.cz> wrote:

>> Here I send a first FIX to your image, is related to creating some Morphs.
>
> Thanks
>
>> Also I note what loading Morphs from normal Squeak do not bring Morphs in
>> yours image, I investigate on this.
>>
>> Edgar
>
> Morphic is very picked off here and loading of morphs is (as one of other
> eToys-like functions) disabled together with loading and saving of projects
> (but this image can still use projects switching). It's not easy to return
> it back.
>
> Pavel

archivo _ FileStream readOnlyFileNamed: 'PruebaArbol.morph'.
miMorph _ archivo fileInObjectAndCode.
miMorph openInWorld.

Works (sorry some Spanish).
As I said in other mail, all problem is attaching morphs to HandMorph.
Follow the needed code with

Transcript open.
Transcript show: (ContextPart tallyMethods: [m _ Morph new.
m openInHand])

In both your image and normal 3.7.
See if some method is missing or  different in yours.
Tomorrow  I work on this,

Edgar