[ANN][IMPORTANT] New leadership formed!

Stephan B. Wessels swessels at cox.net
Wed Feb 16 05:10:51 UTC 2005

On Feb 15, 2005, at 11:04 PM, Tim Rowledge wrote:

> tim
> PS attribution deliberately removed above because I'm not wishing to
> seem to attack the author personally.

Tim,

I realize that.  No insult taken.  I know you respect my work.  :)

I also realized that saying what I did would at first blush seem like
more of a complaint list and rant than something helpful.  But I've
done lots that has "made it" into the base.  The real point I was
trying to get across is that I don't see how this "move" helps.  The
frustrations I cite could be responded to by pushing back, but I'm sure
there's room to discuss how to make the issues easier for people.

I personally don't know how to keep up with the volume generated in
this mailing list.  That's a fault of Squeak's popularity I suppose.
:)

  - Steve